Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fashion Prom Dresses 2013 -------Who Crown 2013 Golden Globes Red Carpet


What’s the most grand entertainment and fashion event this week? There is no doubt, golden globes. Various celebrities and fashion stars get together on the red carpet with trendy prom dresses. So let’s learn from those high fashion icons and find some fashion prom dresses 2013.


Jennifer Laurence Wears an Sweetheart Floor Length Orange Ball Gown

Taylor Swift Put On a Sophisticated Backless Mermaid Dress

Amanda Seyfried In a Cream Evening Dress

Adele Wears a Vintage Half Sleeves Black Evening Dress

Marion Cotillard In an Asymmetrical Orange High Low Skirt

Jessica Alba Wears a Orange Mermaid Dress

Jennifer Garner Puts on a Red Sweetheart Long Evening Gown

Zooey Deschanel Wears a Flaring Orange Ball Gown

Kate Hudson Wears a Gorgeous Mcqueen Dress

Claire Danes In a V-neck Orange Gown

Marie Menounos In a Sparking cap-sleeves Dress

Lea Michele in an ivory Halter High Slit Dress  

Isla Fisher Put on a beaded Sweetheart Dress

Megan Fox Choose a Flattering Ivory Mermaid Dress

Nicole Riche Pick a Blue Printing Dress

Giuliana Rancic In a Black Lace Evening Dress

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, the red carpet really brings a great feast to our eyes.
      I have already followed you on blogspot and bloglovin. Thank you for paying a visit to my site.

      Delete
  2. thanks for coment:) you got nice blog:)

    see ya:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cool guy, thank you for paying a visit to my page.I am glad that you like my site.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog, I am now following you :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.I have already followed you as well.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I loved your posts and specially this one. Nice ensemble. Following you. Could you do the same for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you like this.

      Delete
    2. By the way, i am so lucky to be the 101st follower on your site.

      Delete